WHAT IS IPMA BEST PRACTICE WEEK?
This virtual event focuses on the post-pandemic recovery period to build sustainable business practices.
Project Managers play a significant role in the great reset, as postulated by the World Economic Forum.
The Best Practice Week programme focuses on the competences desperately needed in these challenging times:
• Leadership, trust and empathy
• Agility and flexibility
• Change management (especially disruptive
changes and speed of change)
• Coaching and mentoring
• Teamwork (especially with distributed teams)
• Communication (especially while working virtually)
• Resourcefulness, imagination, inventiveness
• Diversity and inclusion (culture, gender, age etc.)
• Conflict resolution
• Results orientation
• Strategic thinking and sustainability
• Adaptiveness taking lessons learned into account
THE BEST PRACTICE WEEK OFFERS YOU: KEYNOTE SPEAKERS, CASE STUDY PRESENTATIONS AND DISCUSSIONS AS WELL AS MASTERCLASSES
• KEYNOTES will be provided by universally recognised leaders around the topic, Keynotes will be provided by global leading experts on the various topics, lasting approximately 30 minutes each.
• Good practical project experiences will be presented and discussed in the form of case studies. Each CASE STUDY presentation will last approximately 90 minutes.
• In the interactive MASTERCLASSES, a limited number of participants can join project management experts and work on specific topics or their own case studies. The Masterclasses will last 4 hours.
Project Managers / Programme Managers / Portfolio Managers
PMO Managers and staff
Consultants and Coaches
Individuals interested in Project Management
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE IPMA BEST PRACTICE WEEK?
WORLD-CLASS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND EXPERTS presenting and discussing high profile case studies and good project management practices
Participation in a GLOBAL VIRTUAL EVENT, with the possibility to interact, network and establish new relationships
COMPELLING PRESENTATIONS, including Q&A / discussions
Case studies and best practices presentations – BASED ON PROJECTS RUN IN DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD
The mix of local and global approaches
RECORDED SESSIONS – available to reuse after the event
Joining the TOP-LEVEL EVENT dedicated to Project Management and the great reset after COVID19
Download the event’s brochure HERE